Sunday, January 8, 2012

Someday my prince will come.....

Well. actually he's already here!  Prince Arthur (aka Bradley James) is back!  hehehe Merlin started back on SyFy this week! So very excited!!!  I am totally smitten with Arthur! :)

Also, the other knights aren't so bad to look at either........Sir Leon, Sir Gwaine, Sir Lancelot, Sir Percival, and Sir Elyan.

I know one thing for sure.......Gwen (Angel Coulby) is one lucky girl.  She gets to kiss/hug all over Arthur all the time......and she's also got to do the same with Lancelot.  Rough job she has. LOL  I'd switch. ;-) hehehe

But, I'm still hopes that one day I'll have a prince of my own........he doesn't even have to be a prince really.  Just a nice single guy that can sweep me off my feet would be nice. *sigh*  Some day..........

1 comment:

  1. I lost track of Merlin. Will have to see if it is available on netflix.

    Lucky will be the man who can capture your heart and sweep you off your feet.

    Keep up the blogging - fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete