Wednesday, January 25, 2012

It's in the water.....

Well, if you don't want to get pregnant..........stay away from the water. LOL

It's baby madness everywhere. :)  Not that I mind, I absolutely LOVE babies!!!

Want to welcome to the world the newest ones:

baby Alex (Becca Becca's baby boy - Dec)
baby Amelia (Caroline's baby girl - Jan)
baby Apple (Jess' girl - Jan)

Coming to the world this year:

baby Brantley (April)
baby Jackson
baby bear #2 (boy or girl, don't know yet) - (Sept)
baby tigger #2 (boy or girl, don't know yet)

I *think* that's everyone so far, but I may have forgotten one, so if I did..........I will add them when I remember again. :)

Congrats everyone! I'm so happy for ya'll!! :)  And I can't wait to squish them all. hehehe :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so not drinking the water. I don't want to get pregnant. I am not sure I want a c-section and not sure how else they would get the baby out

    ReplyDelete