Monday, January 9, 2012

A dark little cloud today.

Today just felt like there was a black cloud hovering over me today and it wasn't until I was on my way home from work that I realized what it was.

The date finally sunk in. January 9th. Seven years ago today, I lost my best friend Mark.  Well, can't really say that I lost him, because I know where he is, but he's not here with me anymore.

I know that he is in a better place and he isn't hurting any longer.  I hated to see him suffer and would have done anything to have taken his pain away.  

I feel bad that it took me almost the whole day to remember.  Does that mean that I'm forgetting or does it mean that it's finally getting a little easier? 

I miss you Mark, with all of my heart.  I will never forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment