Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day/S.A.D...........just another day?

Well, yesterday was Valentine's Day. Did you spend the day with someone you love?  I sure hope that you did.  I was blessed to spend my Valentine's Day with my parents and my sister.

Yesterday was also known as S.A.D. (Single Awareness Day). 


But, I wonder.......do we really need a day to be aware of the fact that we're single?  Umm nope, I'm pretty sure that I know that I'm single every day......just seems that Valentine's Day emphasizes the fact that yep.......you're alone.......all alone.

Granted I think that if you have someone you love, you should love them every day, not ONLY on Valentine's Day.  Be thankful for every minute, hour, day that you have to spend with them and love them.

One thing I wish some people remembered though............just because someone is single......doesn't always mean that they chose to be single. 

I didn't choose to be single, but I am single. (and yes, I'm looking)  The only thing that I've wanted since I was a little girl was to be a wife and a mother.  Sadly, I am neither.  That doesn't mean that I'm going to give up this desire, just that maybe it's still not my time yet.  (I hope


No comments:

Post a Comment