Wednesday, February 29, 2012

And then there were 3.........(Week 9)

**WARNING......spoilers**

Our 3 lucky ladies and their boyfriend head off to Switzerland this week.......why do I think of Bella from Twilight when I hear this word? *grin*

Nicki

Ben and Nicki take a helicopter ride and end up on the top of a mountain for a picnic.  They get to see some of the most gorgeous scenery.

Later they have dinner in a log cabin and we learn that Ben wants 4 kids and Nicki only wants 2....but she doesn't mind having a big family. 

During the date Ben pulls out the mysterious card (yeah, like we don't see those EVERY season).....and Nicki accepts and goes off to the fantasy suite with Ben.  There is a cozy fireplace and a hot tub..........yep, gotta have a hot tub, it's a pre-req for the Bachelor.


Lindzi

Lindzi and Ben go rappelling about 300 ft down a gorge.  Umm yeah, not me says the chicken.

And where do they end up after their adventure.........if you guessed a hot tub, you would be correct.  An outdoor one at that.

Then they later have dinner at this fancy place (Ben was wearing this ugly bow tie and he looked dorky) and SURPRISE.........She also gets a mysterious card from Ben.  Which she says yes to....and they end up in a beautiful fantasy suite.

Lindzi tells Ben that she's open & vulnerable and that she's falling in love with him.

Ben tells us, "I love Lindzi.  She's everything I want in a relationship."


Courtney

Ben and Courtney go on a wonderful train ride and have beautiful views.  Then they end up in a little town and they go to different shops picking up things for their picnic.

They picnic with cows and even play this stupid game of "Hey Cow".  (I could make a comment here, but I'll refrain)

Courtney tells Ben that she feels bad for how she was with the girls.  He bought it, but I didn't.  She's fake, we all see it, but he doesn't.

A few Courtney quotes (with my quotes added for no extra charge):

"What you see is the real me"  (pardon me while I roll my eyes here)

"My guard was up"  (Hmmmm, I'm wondering when this was........was it in PR when you went skinny dipping?  Nope, I don't think so.   Yeah, don't know anyone who's guard was more down......)

"I want normal in my life and that's what you are" (In other words, she's telling him that he's boring.  Which has been made obvious by her always looking away, playing with her hair, biting her lip, etc.....)

At their dinner, Ben comes up with yet another one of those mysterious cards.  I know that you're gonna be as shocked as I was (NOT) when I tell you that Courtney accepted to spend the nite in the fantasy suite with Ben.

And they even had a hot tub that was in the shape of a barrel.  Cozy.........*gag*


Kacie B

Well, Kacie was sent home last week, but she arrived in Switzerland to get some answers.

Ben tells Kacie "Did I see you in the end? No."  OUCH. Wonder if that was the answer BEFORE he talked to her parents.

Kacie told Ben that she still cares about him and she warned Ben about Courtney because she doesn't want his heart to get broken.

Ben sends her once again on her way.  It's okay Kacie, he's not good enough for you.


Final Rose Ceremony

Final 2 are: Lindzi and Courtney

Nicki is sent home.


Am I surprised by this outcome? Nope. Am I disappointed? yep.  I liked Ben, but watching him has changed my opinion.  I believe that he's going to pick Courtney and in my opinion good for him and if he does pick her, Lindzi should be glad that he doesn't pick her.

No comments:

Post a Comment