Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Virginia Vacay......

So my family and I left for Williamsburg, VA on May 19th.  We left around 5:40AM, yes you read it right...AM.  We drove to Lumberton, NC.  We got there early afternoon and decided to have an early dinner.  So we decided upon the Texas Steakhouse.........this was a 2 in 1 trip.  (first and last)

About our dinner.......the rolls were good.  That was about it though.  Mom's salad had brown lettuce.  Mom and Dad's steaks were tough as leather.  My sister and I had chicken that was burnt.  Blech. 

We left and went back to the room and got showers.  And the most amazing thing......at 9:30PM, we turned off the lights and all went to sleep.  lol  Don't remember ever going to bed that early unless I was sick.  But we were exhausted.

Got up the next morning and left around 7AM.  And headed to Williamsburg.  We arrived at our resort.......it was okay, but not spectacular.  The lady told Daddy and I that Colonial Williamsburg was a short walk from the resort and that it was about a mile and a half long.......SHE LIED!  (that will come later...in this story)

Stay tuned........I'll keep writing on this story, as it was a long trip! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment