Thursday, March 22, 2012

Final Bachelor thoughts...

Yeah, well so The Bachelor is over......til next time.

I must say that this is the first Bachelor that I really didn't care if I saw all of the final episode, because come on....it was so obvious that Ben was going to pick Courtney.  Lindzi should be so thankful that he didn't pick her.

I liked Ben during Ashley's season on the Bachelorette, but he changed my opinion of him.  I think it really changed when he sent Kacie B home.  I think that's when his true colors started shining through.  But, so very thankful for Kacie that he sent her home.  She's way too good for him, as are all the other girls that didn't get chosen.

Regarding the Women Tell All show.........really? Did they tell us anything we didn't already know? Nope.  Should have been called the Women tell us everything again.....because it was just a rehash of everything we already knew.  As for Courtney's tearfest.........did I buy it? Nope. Not one bit.  It was an act.......nothing more, nothing less.

I think Ben & Courtney deserve each other.  They *may* last.....but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment